July is Arthritis Awareness Month
For middle-aged to older pets, arthritis is an unfortunately common ailment. With animals, it is always difficult to discern exactly what is ailing them. If your pet is limping, having difficulty moving, sleeping an unusual amount, and irregularly irritable, there is a good chance your pet is experiencing arthritic symptoms.
How Your Dog Can Get Relief
The last thing we want is for our beloved pets to experience discomfort. We want our senior patients to feel as relaxed and happy as possible.
Recent innovations in medical laser therapy have made it possible for animals to experience relief from arthritic symptoms.
To see if this therapy could help your furry friend, make an appointment today with one of our amazing veterinarians!
The most common Laser Therapy indications:
- Acute or chronic otitis (Ear problems)
- Anal Gland inflammation
- Arthritis (Degenerative Joint Disease)
- Back Pain (Intervertebral Disc Disease)
- Hot Spots
- Idiopathic Cystitis? (Bladder Inflammation)
- Inflammatory Conditions:
- Lick Granulomas
- Periodontitis (Gingivitis)
- Surgery (Incisions, Growth Removals, Bone Surgery)
- Trauma (Skin, Muscle, Bone)
- Wounds (Trauma
Enjoy 25% OFF Laser Therapy
This month, we are offering a special discount on soothing treatments for your dog or cat.
Some of the biological effects of therapeutic lasers:
- Accelerated Tissue Repair And Cell Growth
- Faster Wound Healing
- Reduced Fibrous Tissue Formation
- Anti-Pain (Analgesic)
- Improved Vascular Activity
- Increased Metabolic Activity
- Improved Nerve Function
- Trigger Points and Acupuncture Points