July is Arthritis Awareness Month
How Your Dog Can Get Relief
The last thing we want is for our beloved pets to experience discomfort. We want our senior patients to feel as relaxed and happy as possible.
Recent innovations in medical laser therapy have made it possible for animals to experience relief from arthritic symptoms.
To see if this therapy could help your furry friend, make an appointment today with one of our amazing veterinarians!
The most common Laser Therapy indications:
- Acute or chronic otitis (Ear problems)
- Anal Gland inflammation
- Arthritis (Degenerative Joint Disease)
- Back Pain (Intervertebral Disc Disease)
- Hot Spots
- Idiopathic Cystitis? (Bladder Inflammation)
- Inflammatory Conditions:
- Lick Granulomas
- Periodontitis (Gingivitis)
- Surgery (Incisions, Growth Removals, Bone Surgery)
- Trauma (Skin, Muscle, Bone)
- Wounds (Trauma