In the spirit of giving, we’re offering you and your furry family members 25% off of our Laser Therapy treatment during the month of December!
The most common Laser Therapy indications are:
- Acute or chronic otitis (Ear problems)
- Anal Gland inflammation
- Arthritis (Degenerative Joint Disease)
- Back Pain (Intervertebral Disc Disease)
- Hot Spots
- Idiopathic Cystitis – (Bladder Inflammation)
- Inflammatory Conditions:
- Lick Granulomas
- Periodontitis (Gingivitis)
- Sinusitis, Rhinitis (Nasal problems)
- Surgery (Incisions, Growth Removals, Bone Surgery)
- Trauma (Skin, Muscle, Bone)
- Wounds (Trauma)
For middle aged to older pets, arthritis is an unfortunately common ailment. With animals, it is always difficult to discern exactly what is ailing them. If your pet is limping, having difficulty moving, sleeping an unusual amount, and irregularly irritable, there is a good chance your pet is experiencing arthritic symptoms.
The last thing we want is for our beloved pets to experience discomfort. We want our senior patients to feel as relaxed and happy as possible. Recent innovations in medical laser therapy have made it possible for animals to experience relief from arthritic symptoms.